Friday, May 27, 2011

Measuring Excitement

I've been taking photographs for years, decades for you sticklers for detail. I've enjoyed sharing my pics with families, then friends.

With the advent of electronic sharing, I shared.

Very recently I was told I should share in a different way. It was mentioned to me more than once that I might share with strangers commercially, that people might be interested in paying for my view on the world.

That stirred a little something in me. Ego. Fear. More fear and a few restless nights that mixed that fear with excitement.

I enjoyed the attention and the talk.

I took a leap and I ordered some prints to test my favorite shots at eight by ten inches. Wow! That was exciting.

Guess what. Sixteen by twenty is much more than twice the fun.

Building my showpieces along with my excitement.

This is a blast.



©Michelle Scofield, May 27, 2011 All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. That's so exciting Michelle! Can't wait to see how far you go with it!

    ReplyDelete