Thursday, November 8, 2012

Runners Will Understand

Hal Higdon's Novice 1 Marathon Training Schedule: Week 9, Day 4
Days to Chevron Houston Marathon: 66
Planned activity: 4 mile run
4:15 pm   82 degrees  4.05 miles   45:21    11:12 pace

The MRI report is pretty unremarkable.  Bones, tendons, ligaments.  There is some nonspecific edema in the preAchilles fat...it's nonspecific.  Maybe from prior trauma.  The Achilles tendon itself is unremarkable.  My doc is out of town.  I have an appointment next Wednesday.

I run to deal with stress. 

I'm not in any worse pain than I've been in, certainly much less.

I've been experiencing more stress.

This afternoon I ran. 

I'm icing the foot.  If it's edema, that makes sense.

There, I feel better all ready.

©Michelle Scofield, Nov 8, 2012 All Rights Reserved








No comments:

Post a Comment