Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Positive Reinforcement

Hal Higdon's Novice 1 Marathon Training Schedule: Week 7, Day 3

Days to Chevron Houston Marathon: 80

Planned activity: 6 Mile Run   ------------------


Didn't run today.  Didn't get on the stationary bike.  I had my ass kicked at work which meant I was on my feet and moving a good part of the day but, hey, it comes with the territory.  I know I did a good job and that's what's important to me.  (Oh, and tomorrow's payday.)

I bounced the notion of not running this week off of my son and off of a friend who is also an athlete.  Both agreed.  I can do this. 

After dinner I was feeling achy and pulled out the heating pad.  Sweet relief.

I'm about to turn in for the night.  Here's hoping I continue to feel just a little better...day by day.

I'm still planning to drive into Houston later this week to pick up my packet for Sunday's half marathon.  As I've heard many, many times.  Each runner is an experiment of one.




©Michelle Scofield, October 24, 2012 All Rights Reserved



No comments:

Post a Comment