Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Doctor Day

Tuesday, September 18, 2012




Hal Higdon's Novice 1 Marathon Training Schedule: Week 2, Day 3



Days to Chevron Houston Marathon: 115
Planned activity: 3 mile run

71 degrees 5:25am

3.03miles 33:06 11:09min/mile average pace


I'm going to get this heel checked out.  Run went better than yesterday.  Less discomfort, but still there.  I don't want to fool myself into thinking it's going away.  It's not.  January is a long time from now and a lot could happen.  I had a nice phone conversation with my son - the voice of reason.  As he so thoughtfully pointed out:  If I have to take a week off, now is the time to do it.  I'd hate to.  Ugh.

We'll see.

We will see.

Update to follow.



©Michelle Scofield, September 19, 2012 All Rights Reserved



No comments:

Post a Comment