Wednesday, September 26, 2012

PlipPlop

Hal Higdon's Novice 1 Marathon Training Schedule: Week 3, Day 3

Days to Chevron Houston Marathon: 109
Planned activity: 4 mile run
72 degrees 5:00am
4.03miles 43:01 10:40 min/mile average pace


Today's run is brought to you by the letter "A", as in "Acorn".  Imagine how quiet it is out here in the 'burbs at 5am.  Just me and the occasional car lighting my way down Lexington Street.  Still, silent, satiny, smooth, September, 5 o'clock morning.

Oh, I told you it's September.  That means it's Fall.  That means the acorns are falling.  Like tiny bombshells.  It's raining future oak trees here.  At times it's pouring and it can be a little weird.  What's probably more weird is my reaction when I jump in surprise.  Good thing it's just me and the trees.





©Michelle Scofield, September 26, 2012 All Rights Reserved



No comments:

Post a Comment