Friday, September 14, 2012

Wiped Out




Hal Higdon's Novice 1 Marathon Training Schedule: Week 1, Day 5



Days to Chevron Houston Marathon: 120

Planned activity: Rest Day

All I can say is, "Thank Goodness!"  I've was up from 3am to 4:15 and then slept off and on until 6.   My gut is having a helluva time adjusting to my new BP medication.  I've been fighting with it for 3 days.

However. 

I'm going to stick it (the medication) out.  I'm really going to try.  I BELIEVE I can do this.  I also believe I'll need a nap before going out to dinner with a friend tonight, especially since I have a longish run planned in the morning and I know that rest and recovery is important to being a successful and healthy runner.

Happy Friday, Everyone!



©Michelle Scofield, September 14, 2012 All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment