Sunday, September 30, 2012

Open




Hal Higdon's Novice 1 Marathon Training Schedule: Week 3, Day 7


Days to Chevron Houston Marathon: 105
Planned activity: Cross Training
Hatha Yoga Class



It was like walking into that bar in Boston, "Cheers", minus the alcohol or the sarcasm.  I checked in for my yoga class and the owner looked up and recognized me.  "Michelle!"

I'd been absent for a very long time.

I immediately felt welcomed, appreciated, and comfortable.

The class was excellent.  I was expertly guided through the hour and I left feeling energized and relaxed at the same time. 

My back, my hips, my shoulders feel so much more open.  As does my heart.  I have 9 more classes - paid for and ready to be used.  Looking forward to them.












©Michelle Scofield, September 30, 2012 All Rights Reserved





No comments:

Post a Comment